Trust Management - an available and safe investment method.
Trust management provides for mutually beneficial relations in which the investor transfers the management of his property to a highly qualified specialist in order to generate income. As a result of the transaction, the owner of the assets receives the main income, and the manager receives a percentage of the transaction specified in the contract.
The subject of investment may be property, securities, financial savings or other assets. Any type of control has its own nuances. We will consider financial savings management.
By investing in investment funds, market participants are guided by different goals:
- Investors - investing small funds, get the opportunity to participate in large transactions;
- Fund owners - by combining small funds of many investors, increase the value of the fund for a long time.
Two sides of Trust Management
The main sides of the trust agreement:
- Founder - owner of property that transfers to the management company for additional profit;
- A trustee is a manager who takes assets at the disposal;
- beneficiary (beneficiary) - the main recipient of profit.
Very often, the investor is the recipient of the benefits, and the manager’s fee is negotiated during conclusion of an asset management agreement.
There are main stages of concluding trust management:
- For a specified period, the investor provides property in trust;
- At the conclusion of the contract, all possible nuances are provided;
- Only property that is owned is subject to transfer to management (persons who have assets under economic management or operational management are prohibited from entering into trust management);
- The trustee provides the owner of the asset a profit;
- Assets are not transferred to the manager;
- The income of the manager is regulated by agreement.
The main forms of trust management
The most common forms of property management are divided into:
- Asset management: bonds, stocks or money;
- Management of various types of property.
The legislation describes in detail all the differences in the forms of management:
- The Civil Code governs the trust management of various types of property;
- To manage financial assets, in addition to the Civil and Banking Codes, it is necessary to study the Decisions of the National Bank of the Russian Federation.
Any form of trust management implies the obligatory conclusion of an agreement, which is based on norms and laws. The contract only supplements and clarifies the main provisions of the transaction.
At the investor’s choice, the form of financial asset management can be carried out in three forms: trust management by order, trust management by agreement, full trust management.
- Management by order provides for transactions solely on the written instructions of the investor.
- When managing by agreement, the trustee may carry out actions with finances subject to prior agreement with the founder.
- Full trust management allows the manager to decide about transaction independently.
The wishes of the founder for choosing the form of management and restrictions of activity are prescribed in the management agreement.
Trust management from Uniworc provides complete management of investor assets.
Thanks to this method of management, the owner receives passive income without going into the details of the transaction.
This type of income is especially attractive to those who:
- Does not want to open his own business;
- Not versed in financial transactions;
- Does not want to waste his time, but wants to profit from his savings.
Summing up, we can say that the stages of trust management are very simple and understandable:
- The client transfers asset management to the manager. In the transaction, an agreement is concluded that legally regulates the relations between the parties to the agreement.
- The organization most profitably invests money.
- The main income from asset management is received by the founder, the income of the manager is a percentage of the profit specified in the contract.
There is an opinion that trust management is easy money, because the owner transfers the responsibility of managing the property and only makes a profit. But this is not so, only thanks to the close interaction between the investor and the trustee, one can count on maximum profit. The founder needs not only to know how the financial market works, but also to understand which of its tools will help to increase capital.